Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dreams Do Come True!


'Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.'

Belva Davis.

I came across this wonderful quote yesterday. It was very fitting as I was thinking about a book idea which I am really excited about, but was trying to push away the negative chatter of my ego.

When I read the quote, I felt a sudden rush or reassurance. My ego stopped in its tracks and I dared to carry on with my dream.

It occurred to me that it is not enough to have a dream. You need to have faith and patience to make things happen.

DREAM+FAITH+PATIENCE=REALITY

If one of these components is missing the dream will not manifest, or it will manifest in a way which is not in the best interest for everyone involved.

As the quote by Davis states:

'Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality'

Release your dream having no expectation, releasing the need to control situations.

'If you can dream it, you can make it so.'

If you can dream it, it will become a REALITY.

Have FAITH and PATIENCE because Dreams do Come True!

No comments: