Thursday, July 21, 2011

Never too old to learn

I don't know if it's just me, but I love learning.  I think I was born with a curious inquisitive mind and I think it's good for anyone to keep the old brain cells active.

I go through phases of learning new things.  When I get a new hobby, I'm all systems go at first.  I get lost in it for a while.  Really, I just want to learn and play.  I love playing, me.  I'm a big kid at heart.

I think when you are creative, playing is the only way.  You have to enjoy what you are doing.  When you enjoy it, it's easy.  When you 'try', things don't work out so well.

My latest hobby is making videos on youtube.  I just love it!  I'm not much good at it yet, but I will be!  Each video I'm making is getting better and better.

That's all I have to say really.  Short and sweet, as my Grandad would say.

Here's my latest video (ooh I sound like a pop star!) because I'm in a 'show and tell mood'. :)




1 comment:

Katherine Jenkins said...

Hi Jacqui-Very creative video...loved it! Is that your daughter singing? Yes, I believe creativity is soo important! Without it, I don't know where I'd be. Just because we are getting older doesn't mean we can't still play ^_^! Love to you!